ALLIANCE DOC SYNDICAT Index du Forum
ALLIANCE DOC SYNDICAT Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Juventus to play in MLS All-Star game in Atlanta

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ALLIANCE DOC SYNDICAT Index du Forum -> HALL D'ENTREE -> DIPLOMES DE CHIRURGIE (HOF publics)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev)

MessagePosté le: Ven 23 Mar - 11:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Juventus to play in MLS All-Star game in Atlanta Répondre en citant

บอล ส เต็ ป Juventus will play in the MLS All-Star Game at the Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta on August 1.

A leading team, usually from Europe, is invited to America every year to take part in the game, where they face the best talent in the MLS.

Real Madrid featured in 2017 and won on penalties following a 1-1 draw, while Bayern Munich and Roma have also taken part in the past.

British clubs have previously been well represented, with Manchester United (twice), Chelsea (twice), West Ham, Everton, Arsenal and Tottenham having all having played in the high-profile game in the past.

"Our midseason showcase annually attracts the most prominent clubs in global soccer, and this year our All-Stars will face one of the sport's most historically successful teams," said MLS Commissioner Don Garber.บอล ส เต็ ป

"We can't think of a better city to host the game than in Atlanta, which due to the incredible success and popularity of Atlanta United, has rapidly captured the attention of the entire soccer world."

Juventus manager Massimiliano Allegri is also looking forward to the contest, which will act as part of their pre-season preparations for 2018/19.

"It will be a pleasure for us to play in this game and feel the energy of MLS, an ever-growing league attracting more and more passionate fans," he said.

"It will also be a great chance for the many Juventus supporters in North America to see their team and favourite players." บอล ส เต็ ป

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 23 Mar - 11:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Mai - 09:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Celtic sign Scott Bain on permanent four-year deal from Dund Répondre en citant

Celtic sign Scott Bain on permanent four-year deal from Dundee

sbobet88888Goalkeeper Scott Bain has signed for Celtic on a permanent four-year deal following his loan from Dundee. The 26-year-old goalkeeper had been on loan from Dundee since January and Brendan Rodgers recently expressed his keenness to bring him in full-time.

Bain made six appearances as Celtic sealed another Scottish Premiership title and impressed particularly in the Old Firm derby win in March. "I'm delighted," Bain said. "It's more than I obviously expected when I first came in. I'm over the moon. sbobet88888

"I don't think it could have gone any better. It's funny, there's a lot of little things that went my way to get to Celtic on loan and then to play the game against Rangers, which sent me on my way to this four-year-deal. It's been great and I've loved every minute of it."

Rodgers sang Bain's praises after his performance in the win at Ibrox and hinted then that he was thinking of nailing him down full-time. "It's difficult to come in as back-up goalkeeper, but the likes of (goalkeeping coach) Stevie Woods, who has known him longer than I, have always said that he's a player that could play for us," Rodgers said. sbobet88888

chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Jeu 23 Aoû - 05:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: La Liga players angered by 'disrespectful' agreement Répondre en citant

La Liga players angered by 'disrespectful' agreement

link sbo La Liga players are "outraged" at a plan to stage a top-flight match in the United States.The Spanish players' union (AFE) held a meeting on Wednesday with a host of top players, including Real Madrid captain Sergio Ramos and Barcelona's Sergio Busquets.The AFE says the players were unanimously against the proposal.

La Liga has agreed a 15-year deal with US media company Relevent to promote football in North America.But the AFE said on its website following Wednesday's meeting that, unless satisfactory agreements are reached, the players had agreed "to adopt the appropriate measures of force".AFE president David Aganzo said: "The captains are outraged and so they have transferred it to us with completeness.

"We need to fix many things with the employer."The footballer does not agree with making decisions unilaterally, link sbo among other things, about playing games outside of Spain. We cannot forget that we are the protagonists, along with fans and referees.

"We are willing to go to the end. Football players do not just think about money, we think about health, our fans."You have to be more sensible. It is disrespectful to have signed an agreement link sbo for 15 years with an American multi-national."They have not informed us of anything and it is not the first time it happened, it is one more."The players are not for sale because, I repeat, we do not just think about the money."

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 23:33 (2018)    Sujet du message: Juventus to play in MLS All-Star game in Atlanta

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ALLIANCE DOC SYNDICAT Index du Forum ->
   DIPLOMES DE CHIRURGIE (HOF publics)
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template higlightSilver created by larme d'ange